This is the lower Pendleton waterfall in Blackwater State Park. The fall is one of the most challenging to reach since it requires going down a steep, not easy-to-find trail.
There are two waterfalls there. This is the lower one. The upper is easier to reach. When I arrived, the sky was cloudy, but after an hour, it cleared up.
I used a circular polarized and 6-stop ND filter to get this image.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor