This is the lower Pendleton waterfall in Blackwater State Park. The fall is one of the most challenging to reach since it requires going down a steep, not easy-to-find trail.
There are two waterfalls there. This is the lower one. The upper is easier to reach. When I arrived the sky was cloudy but after an hour it cleared up.
I used a circular polarized and 6-stop ND filter to get this image.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor