Returning from the Hebrides and driving to the Highlands, this scene of the Moors blooming with Heather in a mild mist presented itself. It is late August and flowers are blooming from the time that we disembarked on the mainland. It is just a matter of pulling off the road to make the capture. Hawk eye that I am, I was facing the other way and my wife had to mention trhat there might be a better shot if I were to turn around.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor