Nusa Penida, is a small island comes under (administration wise) Bali state, Indonesia. It is famous for its natural beauty. It has some of the most pristine sea beaches and one of the most famous is Diamond beach.
There is one particular view point from this Diamond beach, which calls as Jogglo VIew point from where you can see thousand (local calls it) islands extending in Bali sea. It was one of such island (which's shape refer to tortoise) I captured during the dawn.
I used a 4 stops ND filter to a longer exposure and try to create the dramatic cloudscape as well as smoothening the sea.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor