TAKE PART • WIN $100
Some mornings are just better than others! On this day, I just had a gut feeling the sunrise would be spectacular up in the mountains. With a wake up around 3:30am and a two hour drive up to the base of Hood, I was already exhausted by the time I put my snow shoes on and began the hike up White River in the dark. After deciding to find a composition with fluffy snow in the foreground rather than flowing water, I settled on this spot and began snapping images when first light began to appear. For more than half an hour, the skies changed from one brilliant color to the next and provided yet another awe inspiring Oregon morning. I know there were a lot of images on this morning from a lot of great photographers, and I just feel lucky to have captured this magical moment!
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor