North Sikkim has several higher Himalayan terrain with splendid landscapes, Kala Patthar is one of them. It was during March'21 I visited for the first time to Kala Patthar and immediately fall in love with the beauty of this location.
I shoot this one when, I was traveling towards Gurudongmar lake from Kala Patthar. I used my tele lens at 300mm. I try to focus on the rugged terrain of north Sikkim in particular and I guess moody weather across the terrain enhance the beauty overall.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor