It is Mid January in Yellowstone National Park and we are in a motor coach looking for photo spots off the main road. The only vehicles on the road are snow mobiles or motor coaches with tractor treads. The temperature this morning is at about 20 °. We are drawn to a spot off the road in the main basin where there is morning mist as well as steam coming from a few vents in the snow. There are no fumes, only steam. I shoot handheld at 1/180.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor