It is Mid January in Yellowstone National Park and we are in a motor coach looking for photo spots off the main road. The only vehicles on the road are snow mobiles or motor coaches with tractor treads. The temperature this morning is at about 20 °. We are drawn to a spot off the road in the main basin where there is morning mist as well as steam coming from a few vents in the snow. There are no fumes, only steam. I shoot handheld at 1/180.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor