Looking at photo tours in the Dolomites inspired me to plan a hiking trip. We spent a couple of days in Val de Funes with the firm intention to take a shot of the glorious Santa Maddalena church. Using Google Maps street view, I found the exact spot to take it with its wonderful surroundings. As a souvenir, I printed this beauty on a 35 x 48 framed canvas and it hangs in my office.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor