On a windy day, I decided to use a 10-stop ND filter to capture a long exposure (4 sec.) which flattened the little waves on the water and created reflections. A gap in the clouds revealed light on the mountains. The flowing lines of the mountain leading to the castle, the reflection on the water and the light made the image for me. It was a very special moment. As usual, in the Scottish Highlands, the light and clouds change quickly. Be ready! My tripod was located at 56°24'6.51" N 5°1'33.54" W
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor