On a windy day, I decided to use a 10-stop ND filter to capture a long exposure (4 sec.) which flattened the little waves on the water and created reflections. A gap in the clouds revealed light on the mountains. The flowing lines of the mountain leading to the castle, the reflection on the water and the light made the image for me. It was a very special moment. As usual, in the Scottish Highlands, the light and clouds change quickly. Be ready! My tripod was located at 56°24'6.51" N 5°1'33.54" W
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor