The Charlevoix region is well known for its landscape beauty and diversity. I was caught by this old barn surrounded by the autumn colors, mountains, and the beautiful sky. There was rain in the background, proving a wonderful tone contrast. As I was using a GPS, all the location data are imported in LightRoom. Using the time of the picture and the GPS data, I know that this photograph was precisely taken at: 47°31'47.2345" N 70°30'27.0683" W, so I can return to the precise location or send it to a friend!
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor