Several years ago, during a December snowshoe trek at St-Donat-de-Montcalm, Quebec, Canada, I was searching for winter images on the Mesangeai trail. I really enjoy my M43 gear for its lightness and portability. Carrying only my 24 to 200 mm lens (35 mm eq), I do not need to change lenses in cold weather. I was hoping to catch a view of the surrounding area from the top of the mountain, and near the end of the trail, I found a breathtaking landscape. I was drawn by the texture of the snow-covered trees in the foreground and the mountains in the background. The complex cloud formations add a nice contrast.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor