These Bald Cypress Knees, left foreground, are thought to either help in the anchoring of the trees in swamp environments and prevent erosion by catching sediment or provide oxygen to the roots. Who knows? The Bald Cypress tree is said to be the tree of the southern swamps, rivers and bayous. The bald refers to the loss of leaves in the fall period of the year. They are one of the longest lived trees in the world and they can grow to 120 feet.
I pushed the ISO to Compensate for the movement on the water.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor