These Bald Cypress Knees, left foreground, are thought to either help in the anchoring of the trees in swamp environments and prevent erosion by catching sediment or provide oxygen to the roots. Who knows? The Bald Cypress tree is said to be the tree of the southern swamps, rivers and bayous. The bald refers to the loss of leaves in the fall period of the year. They are one of the longest lived trees in the world and they can grow to 120 feet.
I pushed the ISO to Compensate for the movement on the water.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor