Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
These Bald Cypress Knees, left foreground, are thought to either help in the anchoring of the trees in swamp environments and prevent erosion by catching sediment or provide oxygen to the roots. Who knows? The Bald Cypress tree is said to be the tree of the southern swamps, rivers and bayous. The bald refers to the loss of leaves in the fall period of the year. They are one of the longest lived trees in the world and they can grow to 120 feet.
I pushed the ISO to Compensate for the movement on the water.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor