This is the top of Stelvio Pass in the Italian Alps. A large rain storm had just passed putting us above the clouds when we reached the top. The view was amazing. The roads up to the pass were harrowing at best especially with the slick roads and no guardrail protection. To say I was nervous is an understatement. The clouds truly gave contrast to the mountains in the background. This is a must see on your next trip whether you ride motorcycles or not.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor