This is the top of Stelvio Pass in the Italian Alps. A large rain storm had just passed putting us above the clouds when we reached the top. The view was amazing. The roads up to the pass were harrowing at best especially with the slick roads and no guardrail protection. To say I was nervous is an understatement. The clouds truly gave contrast to the mountains in the background. This is a must see on your next trip whether you ride motorcycles or not.Upload YOUR Picture • WIN $200 Cash
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor