When I photograph sand dunes, I love to find abstract shapes and colors. I had camped out there for a few days, and after a heavy rain, there were strong winds – the combination of those conditions made for some really interesting compositions.
I like going to this area in February as the temps are bearable and the weather is interesting and changeable. Although the "roads" are rough and long, and the hike out to the dune complex is long, the payoff is spectacular.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor