So after the sun rose that morning, we had an idea. Kept moving to the left, keeping the sun behind the lighthouse. The plan was to wait for it to get to the glass, and maybe get sunbursts. Sadly, literally two minutes before it reached the glass, a big cloud bank moved in! Oh well. Still got some cool shots with the glass lit up by the sun. Always have a plan B with photography in case plan A fails!
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor