So after the sun rose that morning, we had an idea. Kept moving to the left, keeping the sun behind the lighthouse. The plan was to wait for it to get to the glass, and maybe get sunbursts. Sadly, literally two minutes before it reached the glass, a big cloud bank moved in! Oh well. Still got some cool shots with the glass lit up by the sun. Always have a plan B with photography in case plan A fails!
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor