Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
This is an image from a bright day in February 2021. It was taken in Donau-Auen National Park in Lower Austria, near the town of Petronell. I was standing at the shore of an oxbow lake of the Danube River and made use of a telephoto lens (150mm equivalent) to take this photograph of a dead tree. The twigs of the one broken branch seemed to merge with the reeds at the bottom, thereby symbolizing for me a kind of resurrection. A black and white presentation accentuates these structures in my opinion.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor