Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
A small islet off the southern coast of São Miguel in the Portuguese archipelago of the Azores, the Islet of Vila Franca do Campo is a popular tourist location and nature preserve. The small uninhabited islet is the remains of an explosive shallow water eruption, leaving a volcanic cone with a calm circular pool of water. This lagoon is connected to the sea by a small channel which provides the lagoon with fresh ocean water while it is protected from the waves, allowing for an abundance of protected marine life. The sea stack on the left side of the image (southern side of the islet) is a geologic formation named Farilhão, and is a 32.5-meter (107 ft) volcanic stack.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor