When I saw the scene, I was reminded of an article, “The tree on a hill” written by Kevin Raber, and knew this image would be a good subject. I need then to make a good exposure to the right. Returning home, inspired by the article, and with the 4 properly exposed images with 2/3 of a stop difference between them, I used an HDR software to create this final picture.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor