Who doesn't love a red barn, especially in the snow? While searching for a composition during an icy day, I came across this beautiful barn. The snow was still falling and landing on my camera and lens. While trying to keep my equipment dry, I stepped into a ravine filled with snow. Not an easy feat to extricate myself, and my equipment, during the burgeoning snowfall, but all ended well as I was able to capture the barn and wintry sky.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor