Who doesn't love a red barn, especially in the snow? While searching for a composition during an icy day, I came across this beautiful barn. The snow was still falling and landing on my camera and lens. While trying to keep my equipment dry, I stepped into a ravine filled with snow. Not an easy feat to extricate myself, and my equipment, during the burgeoning snowfall, but all ended well as I was able to capture the barn and wintry sky.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor