A simple scene of grasses emerging from a tranquil pond on a cool, foggy February morning at East River Pool at St. Marks National Wildlife Refuge in the Florida panhandle. St. Marks Refuge is one of my most favorite places as it offers such a great variety of subjects from swamps, marshes, woods, beach, birds and critters, while at the same time offering myself such a great amount of peace, recharge, and release.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor