A simple scene of grasses emerging from a tranquil pond on a cool, foggy February morning at East River Pool at St. Marks National Wildlife Refuge in the Florida panhandle. St. Marks Refuge is one of my most favorite places as it offers such a great variety of subjects from swamps, marshes, woods, beach, birds and critters, while at the same time offering myself such a great amount of peace, recharge, and release.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor