The Orbetello Lagoon is located in the Grosseto Maremma and is a brackish lagoon with an indescribable variety of flora and fauna.
Immersed in its waters, we find the Spanish Mill, built in the 15th century by the Sienese together with 8 other mills, with the function of grinding grain.
Today only one remains the undisputed protagonist of Orbetello, with its breathtaking sunsets.
The Old Spanish Mill can be found on the western tip of Orbetello, at the beginning of the dam built in 1842, which connects the city with the Argentario.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor