In mid-November several years ago, I reached the Lake Ouareau shoreline before sunrise. The weather was cold that morning, and the water temperature was warmer than the air creating fog on the lake surface. In the distance, I saw a mix of fog and low clouds creating a kind of imaginative whirlwind.
The composition elements of the shadows leading to it, the rocks in the foreground orienting my eyes to the background, surrounded by the early morning beautiful colors, all came together for a spectacular image. Getting out of bed early and trekking to shorelines can produce great opportunities to see beautiful moments.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor