This is an image from Ahrntal, a valley in the northern part of South Tyrol in Italy, close to the Austrian border. My wife and I have been hiking there for two weeks in June this year. From the little village of Kasern at the head of the valley, were we had our accomodation, we reached Roetfall, an impressive waterfall. Despite its height I wanted to concentrate of some intimate details of the cascades. The image showes an interesting interplay of water and the rocks to me.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor