During a snowshoe trek with my camera in the Ouareau forest, I was hunting for clearings showing lines created by tree shadows, with their curves, patterns, and shapes outlined against the texture of the fresh snow. I enjoyed the beauty of the winter day for at least 10 kilometres and long to return.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor