Sandstone Falls is a very wide fall. I usually try to isolate parts of it that interest me most—this evening started as less than stellar. Flat grey skies just before sunset, and it wasn't too exciting.
The lesson here was, don't give up too soon and don't put your gear away. I turned my back to start packing up. I looked over my shoulder, and the sky began exploding with color! So quickly put the camera back on the tripod to catch the transformation!
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor