In August 2019, I was in Wales. Holidaymakers would say that the weather conditions were very poor: low temperatures, windy conditions and loads of rain now and then. To a photographer, however, in between the showers, the conditions were marvellous — cloudy, moody skies, blueish-grey skies and rolling waves. So I often went to the beach at Dinas Dinlle, spending hours capturing the rough and beautiful Welsh landscape. Beaches like this, full of rocks and sandy pools, offer plenty of opportunities to take nice macro and landscape pictures. Regarding landscape pictures, the distant mountains of Llyn Peninsula are the icing on the cake!
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor