One of my favourite shots from Skye and an unplanned image regarding location.
The scene briefly came in and out of view, with the low cloud moving left to right. Eventually, the mountain appeared, and all the clouds clinging to the sides of the mountains made for a fabulous scene. I was already set up to shoot using the 200mm lens at full zoom1 – the cottage provided a sense of scale to the image.
One of those special moments you cannot plan, but you can anticipate what you want from it; all you have to do is set up and wait.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor