This picture was taken mid-morning in the middle of winter in Haines, Alaska.
Having noticed the alignment of the Moon and mountain peak, I couldn't help but grab my camera and quickly capture the beautiful landscape I had in front of me. This was the first time I had witnessed such an incredible lineup of the Moon and mountains in such a way.
I felt fortunate that I was able to share the view with others, such a beautiful alignment.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor