This picture was taken mid-morning in the middle of winter in Haines, Alaska.
Having noticed the alignment of the Moon and mountain peak, I couldn't help but grab my camera and quickly capture the beautiful landscape I had in front of me. This was the first time I had witnessed such an incredible lineup of the Moon and mountains in such a way.
I felt fortunate that I was able to share the view with others, such a beautiful alignment.Upload YOUR Picture • WIN $200 Cash
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor