I was determined to capture a landscape with snow. I started out on the mountain roads, and about 10 minutes in, I began to see some signs of the frost turning into ice chunks and then finally snow.
I stopped by the side of the road to capture this wonderful sight of the barn covered with powder, the pond reflecting the beautiful light and deep shadows, and the surrounding area filled with snow. The trees were virtually stripped of their foliage enhancing the scene with the feeling of isolation the winter setting for which I was searching.
I upped my exposure so that I could capture the barrenness and purity of the freshly fallen snow. With much exhilaration, I continued on my way in the hopes of finding more, deeper snow for the perfect snow angel!
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor