This image titled "Spirit Mountain" was captured in a February snowstorm in Yosemite National Park. I had been focusing on some more classical views in well-known areas of the park when I happened to look up and notice an entirely different world.
High up above the valley, along the ridge line, I noticed a small peak with isolated trees in a soft fog and dusting of snow. I knew this was a perfect opportunity to zoom in with my telephoto lens to capture some unique compositions in this Winter weather.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor