When fog and foliage unite, they make one of the most mesmerizing combinations for photography. I arrived at this spot in the Adirondack Mountains just as the thick morning fog began to break, and watched in awe as it slowly revealed precipitous mountain cliffs. After I composed the shot, I was fortunate to have a flock of geese fly over the mountain pass and through the fog just as I pressed the shutter, adding a special sense of scale and drama to the already mystical scene.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor