When fog and foliage unite, they make one of the most mesmerizing combinations for photography. I arrived at this spot in the Adirondack Mountains just as the thick morning fog began to break, and watched in awe as it slowly revealed precipitous mountain cliffs. After I composed the shot, I was fortunate to have a flock of geese fly over the mountain pass and through the fog just as I pressed the shutter, adding a special sense of scale and drama to the already mystical scene.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor