I titled this "When Seasons Collide". I went to the Glade Creek Grist Mill at Babcock State Park, WV a few days ago. To shoot the peak Fall colors. That morning it started snowing. Just flurries to start. But it turned into huge wet flakes for about an hour. Once the snow started accumulating I had to adjust my settings and rethink my plan for that day. I came away with very different comps than I have ever gotten there!
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor