I love to wander the coastal beaches of California in the mornings. After a long night, the footprints from the previous day are erased, leaving a pristine view.
This image was made along the shores of Monterey Bay near the town of Capitola. While I knew that the sunrise and moonset would be occurring at the same time, I had not looked at the tidal charts. The result was a perfect trifecta of a sunrise, moonset and low tide.
The morning was quiet, and I had the beach to myself except for dolphin swimming, birds calling and a lone fisherman. I savored the moments of peace with the small waves lapping to the shoreline.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor