My first full day in Grand Teton National Park began with a sunrise expedition to the shores of Jackson Lake to catch the sunrise reflecting off the snow capped mountains. While most of the photos I shot that morning were long exposures on a wide angle lens, I also took a few pictures with my long lens to bring Mount Moran closer.
It was a such a beautiful, still morning that the mountains and gloriously pink clouds reflected beautifully off the blue lake, even with a shutter speed of 1/60sec.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor