My first trip ever to a Cypress swamp was a spectacular one. I have wanted to do this for years now, but the timing has just never worked out. But recently, while on a business trip to Georgia I had a couple of free days and drove to this state park to experience a sunrise like no other. It was cold out, maybe 38 degrees F, which allowed for a nice little layer of mist above the water. When the sun finally broke through and began to light up the morning, I was left speechless as the rays of light danced and flickered through these beautiful trees. What a morning!
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor