In the Serra do Marão, the seventh highest elevation in Portugal, reaching around 1400 meters in altitude, runs the homonymous river, a wild river that flows down the mountain. Due to the rainy weather of last weeks, the river flows impetuously these days - an impressive and beautiful sight.
I took this image a few days ago while walking through the Marão with beautiful weather to photograph – fog, clouds, sunshine – using a long exposure allowed me to capture the strength and momentum of the current.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor