I was on the beach, just waiting for the moon to come into perfect position behind this beautiful yet lonely tree. It seemed like an endless task. I set up my tripod and found a seat on a nearby fallen tree, trying to keep myself awake and avoid the bugs crawling about.
I hoped any four-legged critters would stay away from me and find something else to munch on. Then, the magic moment came, and I was able to capture the long-awaited moment. The moon did not disappoint me.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor