This is Thornton Force on the Ingleton Waterfall Trail in the Yorkshire Dales. It is one of the most popular waterfalls in the Yorkshire Dales and the finest of the six waterfalls seen on the Ingleton Waterfalls Walk.
Dropping 46ft over a limestone cliff, Thornton Force is a stunning sight when it bursts in to view. It is not surprising that most people doing the waterfall walk stop here for a while. During the holidays and weekends it tends to mean that it gets very busy.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor