After a difficult descent, crossing some very slippery, mossy rocks, and wading into a cold spring, this site appeared before me. Seeing the exquisite fall colors on the trees and boulders was breathtaking.
I examined the lighting direction, precariously set up my tripod and camera, hoping it would not fall into the spring, and experimented with the exposure. I carefully moved around to get what I had hoped would give the fall and the exposed rocks the best composition.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor