While visiting family in Alaska for this past Thanksgiving I ventured out to for a hike with my daughters huskie to get us some exercise and maybe a few photos. By the time we arrived at the trailhead at mid-day the temperature was only 7 degrees and quickly dropped to below zero as we hiked deeper into the valley.
There had been a tremendous amount of early snowfall and very little wind which created these very soft pillows of undisturbed snow in the foreground contrasting the impressive range of mountains outlining the glacial valley. I quickly took some shots before my companion frolicked in the snow mounds.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor