Sonmarg is possible the third most (right after Dal Lake, Gulmarg) visited place in Kashmir, India. It is located at Kashmir Valley at an altitude of 2730m. It is basically a meadow (during summer) and at close proximity some of the highest peaks in Kashmir valley (namely Amrnath, Machoi and Kolahoi peaks). It is also the gateway to Ladakh from Srinagar side.
During winter, the whole alpine meadow becomes the play ground for snow wizards and creates a beauty to remember for life time.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor