Sonmarg is possible the third most (right after Dal Lake, Gulmarg) visited place in Kashmir, India. It is located at Kashmir Valley at an altitude of 2730m. It is basically a meadow (during summer) and at close proximity some of the highest peaks in Kashmir valley (namely Amrnath, Machoi and Kolahoi peaks). It is also the gateway to Ladakh from Srinagar side.
During winter, the whole alpine meadow becomes the play ground for snow wizards and creates a beauty to remember for life time.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor