In mid December on a snowshoe trek at St-Donat-de-Montcalm, Quebec, Canada, I was hoping to find a panoramic view of the surrounding area from the top of the mountain. At the end of the trail, I found it. I was entranced by the snow covering the trees in the foreground and the mountains in the background. The massive clouds give an interesting border to the photograph. As the temperature was very cold, the air was crystal clear. I had the camera equipment I usually take on this kind of hike because of its portability and no need the change lenses in cold weather: a 24 to 200 mm lens.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor