In mid December on a snowshoe trek at St-Donat-de-Montcalm, Quebec, Canada, I was hoping to find a panoramic view of the surrounding area from the top of the mountain. At the end of the trail, I found it. I was entranced by the snow covering the trees in the foreground and the mountains in the background. The massive clouds give an interesting border to the photograph. As the temperature was very cold, the air was crystal clear. I had the camera equipment I usually take on this kind of hike because of its portability and no need the change lenses in cold weather: a 24 to 200 mm lens.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor