On a recent visit to Arizona, my husband and I visited Monument Valley, located on the northern border of Arizona. One must be accompanied by a Navajo guide in order to gain access to the area where this photograph was taken. So, we hiked in darkness, for what seemed an eternity guided only by the light of a phone flashlight, through the hills and valleys of the red sand until we came upon this amazing landscape with the rising sun accentuating the beauty of the drifting sand. This area is inhabited by diverse wildlife such as snakes, coyotes and mountain lions.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your own portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 700,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your own portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 700,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor