Autumn is a beautiful time of year in Minnesota. It is hard to drive anywhere without stopping to take a photo. Luckily we have many state parks which provide great access to the fall colors. Wild River State Park is located approximately 100 miles north of my home, so it makes a great day trip destination. It is located along the St. Croix River. The park is filled with a variety of trees and foliage so there is a vast array of colors in the fall. The white trunks of birch trees are a great contrast to the fall colors.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor