Took the picture of this Shamrock flower while I am in quarantine due to COVID. My hobby of taking pictures kept me sane during this period. Spending a lot of time in my garden. I am able to successfully grow some plants and enjoy their blossoms. No focus stacking here and this is a single shot with F/8 helped to capture the center of the flower and the pollen dust. The color contrast between petals and stamen is beautiful. You can also notice the lines on the petals.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor