TAKE PART • WIN $100
This shot was taken 2 years ago about 20 mins after sunset when the sky still radiated the afterglow common to desert regions. It was taken in south western New South Wales in the Lake Mungo national park. I had been out amongst the sand for several hours and was about to head back to camp when I glanced back at this view. It was much darker than this so I did need to lighten it up in post processing in LR. It seemed to be a wasted shot at the time as it was very dark on the cameras small screen but when it was lightened I realised its potential.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor