Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
Decided with a good friend to do a tour of the Scandinavian countries during winter for a change. We decided to head to Finland first as it was a country neither of us had been to before. The weather was truly breathtaking, very cold, and I mean cold -35 deg C! It really took your breath away. Getting around was not too bad as they are so used to the winter. The forests were the best places to go as you come across these open areas with tall fir trees covered in ice and snow. When the weather was clear the sunrises and sunsets produced amazing pastel tones. A truly magical place to visit in the winter.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor