Decided with a good friend to do a tour of the Scandinavian countries during winter for a change. We decided to head to Finland first as it was a country neither of us had been to before. The weather was truly breathtaking, very cold, and I mean cold -35 deg C! It really took your breath away. Getting around was not too bad as they are so used to the winter. The forests were the best places to go as you come across these open areas with tall fir trees covered in ice and snow. When the weather was clear the sunrises and sunsets produced amazing pastel tones. A truly magical place to visit in the winter.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor