Determined to capture the falls on Rumbling Bald Mountain, I set up my tripod and brought out my heavy hitter, Nikkor Z 100-400 lens. I was thrilled to be able to see the falls splashing down the side of the mountain through my lens. This mountain is about thirteen miles away via a car. The lens enabled me to capture the individual trees, the shapes and colors that are certainly not available through the naked eye. The fog cooperated and did not obscure the falls.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor