Determined to capture the falls on Rumbling Bald Mountain, I set up my tripod and brought out my heavy hitter, Nikkor Z 100-400 lens. I was thrilled to be able to see the falls splashing down the side of the mountain through my lens. This mountain is about thirteen miles away via a car. The lens enabled me to capture the individual trees, the shapes and colors that are certainly not available through the naked eye. The fog cooperated and did not obscure the falls.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor