September 2016: it was my second trip to Scotland and I had to return to Loch Shiel. On the first trip in 2014, I had loved the location and had taken a dramatic shot of the loch from the top of the Glenfinnan monument. This shot was published on LPM website, see my VIP web page: https://landscapephotographymagazine.com/25/02/2021/loch-shiel-lochaber-district-highlands-scotland-2.
On the 26th of September 2016, I went back to the same location. However, this time, I installed my tripod in the water. My shot was published on LPM website https://landscapephotographymagazine.com/23/07/2021/loch-shiel-lochaber-district-highlands-scotland. This last was included in the magazine wall of fame. The day before, September 25, 2016, I had been there as well. But this time, I composed my image of the loch at a higher altitude to include the small island located in the left corner, framing it with the beautiful shoreline. I still dream of having a house on that small island to admire this beautiful scene every day.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor