The sun started rising as I pulled into Colter Bay at Grand Teton National Park in Wyoming, and the moon was still visible in the clear skies.
Tracks from snowmobiles wrapped around the peninsula. The temperatures hovered below 0°F with little hope of warming up soon.
My cheeks froze in the cold winter air, but the peaceful quiet of the morning was enough to keep me around. Pink and purple hues began filling the sky long enough for me to capture this image.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor