Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
We knew that Southwestern US is one gem of a place. So after doing lot of research we started from Oregon by car for a family trip. The idea was to get the lay of the land and explore a bit with camera. I did not expect too much of this as a photography trip since it was a family trip. However, after seeing some crazy some structures, the 'idea' evolved very quickly and it turned out to be more dedicated to photography very soon. So one day when we were exploring such structures in Hanksville, Utah, I stumbled upon this nice mountain with cracks leading towards it. However, being in midday back then, I promised to comeback soon after.
When I went in next day, I got some shots elsewhere and again saw this piece of 'rock throne' on our way out hiking. As a plus there was moon which came out just after a cloudless sunset. As usual, the pink after glow started and I could not resist but take some shots of this beauty with moonlight in behind. We decided to wait a bit to get some stars too after it got a bit more dark and time-blended the whole thing to make it more interesting.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor